Hello to all Drouids players and families as we get underway with preparations for the 2019 winter season.
A very warm welcome to those who are new to the Club too.
Hockey Victoria Registration for 2019
All players MUST register directly with Hockey Victoria at
We have been advised thier system will not accept Internet Explorer use any other browser eg:- Chrome or firefox
or copy and paste this link into your browser – https://tgp-synergy.apps-tgplatform.sportstg.com/login?startURL=%2Fform%2F0010I000021dfwDQAQ%3FformId%3Da2G0I000000NHDjUAO%26display%3D
Hockey Victoria Registration Fees
- HV 2019 Junior Playing Membership (Under 10 as at 31 December 2016) $43.00
- HV 2019 Under 18 Playing Membership (Including SNHC Entry) $65.00
- HV 2019 Over 18 Playing Membership (Excluding SNHC Entry) $90.00
- Personal Accident Insurance*
- Eligible to play in HV Outdoor and Association / Club Competitions
- Access to Zone Representative Events
- HV Member Correspondence
- HV Member Exclusive Newsletter (ExtraTime)
- Third Party / Sponsor Marketing
* Visit http://hockeyvictoria.org.au/Competitions-Events/Insurance for information on the National Hockey Insurance Program.
Each individual participant is required to purchase ONE annual HV membership. HV Membership is mandatory.
This fee does NOT include SNHC (State Netball & Hockey Centre ) entry.
Here you will have to pay directly to Hockey Victoria your insurance costs & general association costs for either a junior/senior player for 2019.
We want you on the field in Round 1 – but only if this is done! The Club cannot let you take the field until this is completed.
Need help ? – please ask other members or someone on the committee.
For 2019 payments to Drouids are required as follows:
Under 8 and Under 10 players are now paying their fees to West Gippsland Hockey Association. With the exception for Under 10 players who are experienced and wished to train and play in the Under 12.
Please ask a committee member.
- Under 10/12/15/18, Older students & Adult concession – $110;
- Adults – $140.
The Drouids Banking details are Bendigo Bank
Make sure you include your surname is a reference otherwise we will not who the money is coming from
- BSB 633108
- Acc. 156419707.
To be able to take the field in Round 1 the committee require all players to have either paid fully or made a part payment of their fees before round one.
Please contact the treasurer/president if you wish to be on a payment plan.
We are happy to have this in place wherever it is needed/required. To Play in Round 1 payment or a payment plan needs to be in place. (note 10% discount for second & subsequent junior players from the one family still applies)
2019 Drouids Committee
President: Nathan Furphy
Vice President: Justine Gooding
Secretary: Liz Schellekens
Treasurer: Bec Smythe
Section 86 Reps:- Andrew Grant and Trent Higgins
WGHA Rep: -Ron Cann
Committee members:- Chris Addison, Charissa Polderman
Want to help the club then please consider one of the above vacant roles.
Special thanks to our ongoing sponsor
- Major Sponsor -Drouin & District Community Bank,