Hello to all Drouids players and families as we get underway with preparations for the 2018 winter season.
A very warm welcome to those who are new to the Club too.
Hockey Victoria Registration for 2018
All players MUST register directly with Hockey Victoria at
Hockey Victoria Registration Fees
- HV 2018 Junior Playing Membership (Under 10 as at 31 December 2016) $43.00
- HV 2018 Under 18 Playing Membership (Including SNHC Entry) $65.00
- HV 2018 Over 18 Playing Membership (Excluding SNHC Entry) $90.00
- Personal Accident Insurance*
- Eligible to play in HV Outdoor and Association / Club Competitions
- Access to Zone Representative Events
- HV Member Correspondence
- HV Member Exclusive Newsletter (ExtraTime)
- Third Party / Sponsor Marketing
* Visit http://hockeyvictoria.org.au/Competitions-Events/Insurance for information on the National Hockey Insurance Program.
Each individual participant is required to purchase ONE annual HV membership. HV Membership is mandatory.
This fee does NOT include SNHC (State Netball & Hockey Centre ) entry.
Here you will have to pay directly to Hockey Victoria your insurance costs & general association costs for either a junior/senior player for 2018.
We want you on the field in Round 1 – but only if this is done! The Club cannot let you take the field until this is completed.
Need help ? – please ask other members or someone on the committee.
For 2018 payments to Drouids are required as follows:
Under 8 and Under 10 players are now paying their fees to West Gippsland Hockey Association. With the exception for Under 10 players who are experienced and wished to train and play in the Under 12.
Please ask a committee member.
- Under 10/12/14/17, Older students & Adult concession – $105;
- Adults – $135.
The Drouids Banking details are Bendigo Bank
- BSB 633108
- Acc. 156419707.
To be able to take the field in Round 1 the committee require all players to have either paid fully or made a part payment of their fees before round one.
Please contact the treasurer/president if you wish to be on a payment plan.
We are happy to have this in place wherever it is needed/required. To Play in Round 1 payment or a payment plan needs to be in place. (note $10 discount for second & subsequent junior players from the one family still applies)
2018 Drouids Committee
President: Paul Hunt;
Vice President: Trent Higgins
Secretary: Liz Schellekens
Treasurer: Bec Smythe;
Ron Cann (WGHA rep)
Want to help the club then please consider one of the above vacant roles.
Special thanks to our ongoing sponsors
- Major Sponsor -Drouin & District Community Bank,
- Phone Stuart Marriott of SEBM Pty Ltd, Warragul for all your Photocopier/Fax/Sales/Service needs (0419 594 129)
- Peter Nicholson of Nicho’s Megasports in Smith Street Warragul has been a supporter of our Junior Presentations for a number of years.
- Kukri uniforms