Fast and lively, all participants actively involved in the game
with opportunity to score goals.
No goalies required.
Grab 5 – 6 of your friends or we can place you in a team.
DATES: THURSDAY 16th Oct to 4th Dec (8 Weeks)
TIMES: 4.30pm – 5.15pm U8’s Mini Hockey
4.30pm – 5.30pm U10’s & U12’s
5.30pm – 6.30pm U14’s & U17’s inc’s an advanced skills session
VENUE: Bellbird Park, Lampards Rd, Drouin
COST: $50 for first family member
$40 for second;
$120 for 3 or more in family
West Gippsland Hockey Association To Register download the form by clicking on this link
Kylie Crawford: 0410 562 013 Janelle Gilbert: 0408 144 121 email@example.com
What is Hockey?
Hockey is an Olympic sport providing participation opportunities for both boys and girls. It’s a team sport where players of all abilities and learn and be participate in a healthy inclusive sport.
What is Hockey 5s?
Its hockey’s newest form of the game. The fast format provides all players with an opportunity to score goals and contribute to their team. The 5 a side format allows new participants to maximise the time they are actively involved in the games. Games are scheduled to last no longer 45 minutes.
Hockey 5s has easy to learn rules including:
• Goals that can be scored from anywhere inside the attacking half of the playing area.
• No Goal Keepers
• No Hitting or raising of the ball
• No Corners
• Coach allowed on the playing area to assist players with learning & positioning
• FREE PASSES will only be awarded when the ball hits an opposition player’s foot or an opposition player makes a poor tackle.
• No shooting on goal from a FREE PASS.
What do I need to get started?
• Find a group of team mates (6 friends)
• Runners and sports attire.
• Mouth Guard